Latest Unit Sold: #06-06 on 13-Jun-2022 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 01-07-2022: Book an Appointment to view Normanton Park Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price
- 16-03-2022: Normanton Park Balance Units Chart updated
- 11-03-2022: Check out Normanton Park updated Price List
- 08-02-2022: View Normanton Park E-Brochure
- 20-01-2022: Check out Normanton Park 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 04-08-2021: View Normanton Park Project Fly-Through
- 17-06-2021: Normanton Park Balance Units Chart
- 20-05-2021: Check out Normanton Park 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 08-04-2021: View Normanton Park E-Brochure
- 04-03-2021: Check out Normanton Park Project Fly-Through
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 30-12-2020: Check out Normanton Park Latest Project Fly-Through
- 24-12-2020: Check out Normanton Park 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 10-12-2020: Normanton Park E-Brochure & Floor Plan updated
- 04-12-2020: Check out Normanton Park Project Fly-Through
- 04-12-2020: Normanton Park Gallery updated
- 03-12-2020: Checkout Normanton Park Elevation Chart
- 02-12-2020: Normanton Park Site Plan updated
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 27-09-2020: Normanton Park Location Map updated
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
Normanton Park is developed by Kingsford Huray Development Pte Ltd. Kingsford is a Hong Kong listed and branded enterprise known for its quality and reliability in real estate industry. Under the umbrella of Kingsford Group, there are different core businesses that includes property development, property management, consulting and manufacturing. Kingsford Group of companies actively involve in China real estate market with over hundreds of ache of completed residential projects mainly focus in ShenYang, China. Kingsford Huray Development Pte Ltd was setup by Kingsford Investment in Hong Kong back in 2000.
Normanton Park sits on the previous Normanton Park site which was en bloc in 2017. It is located at 3 Normanton Park just next to Kent Ridge Park. Both Kent Ridge MRT and Pasir Panjang MRT Station are within close proximity to Normanton Park. The new condo is also well connected via Ayer-Rajah Expressway (AYE) and West Coast Highway. Normanton Park is strategically located near the city centre such as Orchard, Central Business District, Harbour Front and the upcoming Greater Southern Waterfront, as well as the Jurong Regional Centre.
You will find more amenities nearby with the Normanton Park location map.
If you have not visited our showflat, make an appointment with us to experience the thoughtfully-conceived efficient design and tasteful furnishing that makes a house a home with memory family moments.
Viewing of showflat is strictly by appointment only. Kindly book an appointment here or call us at +65 61006189 before making your way down to view Normanton Park ShowFlat. Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Normanton Park are on a first-come first-serve basis.
Normanton Park is a new condominium developed by Kingsford Huray Development on the previous Normanton Park site which was en bloc in 2017. Sitting on a huge land size of approximately 660,999 square feet, Normanton Park comprises 9 residential towers of 1,840 apartments, 22 luxurious villas and 8 commercial units. Normanton Park will be the second largest residential project to be launched in Singapore. Flanked by Kent Ridge Park, Normanton Park is abound with greenery both inside and outside. Normanton Park has about 60% of its ground level common area covered by lush shrubbery and water bodies, seamlessly merging with the green corridors and a lake just outside of home. All residential towers of Normanton Park are elevated 19 metres above ground to maximise views of the city, lush surroundings or the southern sea, giving future owners a peak living lifestyle with spectacular views.
Normanton Park is well connected by a network of expressways and transport nodes nearby. It is close to major roads such as West Coast Highway, Ayer-Rajah Expressway (AYE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE). Normanton Park is a 9-minute drive to Vivo City and 15-minute drive to Central Business District (CBD) and Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC). Furthermore, being strategically located near the city centre and Jurong Regional District, owners of Normanton Park are likely to benefit from the locational advantages and investment potentials brought by future major developments nearby. Examples are One-North, Greater Southern Waterfront and the Jurong Innovation District. Future residents of Normanton Park will have direct access to Kent Ridge Park and the development is within walking distance to Science Park I and Kent Ridge MRT Station.
Within close proximity are also retail and recreational enclaves such as VivoCity at Harbourfront, IKEA at Alexandra, Star Vista and Holland Village. Educational institutions in the vicinity are Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), Henry Park Primary School, Anglo-Chinese Junior College, National University of Singapore, Singapore Polytechnic and United World College of S.E.A. (Dover Campus). Science Park I & II, Mediapolis, Fusionopolis, Biopolis and Mapletree Business City are all within a few minutes’ drive from Normanton Park.
Book An Appointment to view Normanton Park ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Normanton Park Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.